The long awaited 24th September 2015 had finally arrived.
I still remembered how I survived queueing overnight at Scape... Bravo LH
On 23rd September 2015, I trained down to the Airport to welcome BEAST's arrival in Singapore
I reached there about 6pm when they flight ETA was 9.30pm
Thankfully, there wasn't much crowd when I reached and I managed to get a good spot
When they arrived, I was super flustered seeing how fast they were walking
I was half busy taking video and half trying to look at them with my naked eyes
Since I am bad at multi-tasking, my video wasn't well taken and I didn't have a good look at them :(
All of them were quickly moving along with a few waves but the ones that left the deepest impression was Dongwoon and Hyunseung
Donjon looked really warm as he kept waving and smiling when he saw us waiting at the Arrival Hall while Hyunseung made eye-contact with me for maybe 3 seconds and I just wave at him as he waved at my direction ;-;
After they walked past me, I saw some fans standing around me begin running towards the back
Initially I thought they were going to exit through another door so that they can see the van drive past or to see BEAST walk towards the van
But, no
I ran along with them (omfg i know i am super embarrassing LMAO)
To my surprise, they went to Crowne Plaza Hotel just beside Terminal 3 (it was a really short distance) and I didn't know they were staying there because I didn't look at the logos of the sponsors
True enough, the van drove such a short distance and BEAST stepped out with the security guards having their arms stretched out to form a 'barricade'
Once again, I was half trying to take video and half trying to look so....... OTL
After they stepped inside the hotel's meeting room (or whichever room), I lingered around the lounge and left after waiting for about 15 minutes
While waiting, I felt kind of upset because everything happened so quickly.. BEAST walked really quickly :/ and I didn't manage to multi-task well LOL
When I went back home, I saw a few fan cam that a 'fan' threw a gift at Dongwoon while he walked past in the airport......
That 'fan' is a guy
Wow dude, if you didn't know, you're representing the fans of Singapore
As for the actual day, I met Cheyenne at Esplanade MRT at 5pm while Karen was late for an hour .-.
Walked towards the convention centre at 6pm and wow, loads of fans
The situation was so hectic, everything was so crowded and I wasn't sure which queue was the one to register for the Hi-5 Touch....
After asking around, we finally joined the queue and surprisingly, the queue wasn't taking as long as I thought it would
Got our Hi-5 Touch Paper WristBands and I got a Bandana as a memory of this Fanmeet for $18
At 8pm, Deekosh and another emcee went on stage trying to pick 6 fans for a short game segment that would be happening
Obviously, Linhui has no luck so..... ugh
The fanmeet started with BEAST performing 'YeY'
I had a hard time looking at where they were entering because... They weren't within my sight even after the 1st line was sang
Later then I realised they were entering on the extreme sides..... .-.
Everyone was so hyped up and stood up for the first two songs (?)
The next song they sang was 'Good Luck'
I'm glad that for a few songs, we managed to do a little fan chant but it definitely can't be compared to Korean B2UTYs
They also sang '12:30', 'Fiction', 'Special', 'Shock', 'On Rainy Days', 'Shadow', 'I Think I Love You', 'It's A Beautiful Night', 'How To Love' and 'Encore'
During them performing 'On Rainy Days', we on our phone's flash light and waved them in the air to for a sort of starry night feels but not everyone did it :(
Lastly, when they were performing 'How To Love', we raised a banner provided by the Official Singapore Fan Club team (we donated to make these banners) which says 'We are more thankful. We'll cheer you on whenever'
The banner was really pretty and Doojoon picked up one from a fan and took it on stage
The members were asked a few questions regarding Singapore to test how well they know Singapore during the game segment and Doojoon accumulated the least points and he was punished with flicks of fingers from other members on the wrist
In the second segment, they played games with fans
The members were wearing headphones and famous Singapore songs were played. They have to hum it and the fan they were partnered with have to guess it
Junhyung's team used the least time to guess the song and she was entitled an individual photo with Junhyung :''''' Junhyung had his arms around her MFAERGAEIRTGHAODFBNARTOJ FML LA
Basically those that were chosen up were super lucky because they managed to talk to them (not only the member they were partnered with) and also got to shake all of the members' hands ;-;
Anyway, the boys were exactly how they are in Fancams
I am really glad to see Hyunseung enjoying himself. He was smiling so much and was moving so cutely along with the music
Other members too, were smiling quite a bit
Junhyung tried to speak English and Dongwoon tried to entertain us and even sang 2 lines of 'Let It Go'
Yoseob's vocal was indeed, top-notch and Gikwang was smiling quite a lot towards the last few songs
From my view, I can see the boys really clearly
Though I was multi-tasking, I had more time to do it and hence I am glad I managed to take some good videos and managed to see them clearly
I thought I would cry right after the fan meet but I didn't
I feel like, I am not the fan I was before? Like the one that screams at BEAST whenever I see them and get super hyped up and crazy
I guess now, I am more composed and finally fully feel like BEAST, is my idol that I had been supporting for 6 years
For example, you don't go crazily screaming if you're married to your husband for 6 years but you may get super heart fluttering moments during the first few months / years
It took me quite long to actually feel like they are the ones that I supported for 6 years.. Before these, I acted as if I was a young kid that fell in love with BEAST just a few months and can't contain myself
Also, because I genuine love them, I am really careful of my behaviour in order to not cause hindrance to them.. I may not get the attention that I long for, but I love them so much that I rather keep a distance and let them have their personal space..
Also, because I genuine love them, I am really careful of my behaviour in order to not cause hindrance to them.. I may not get the attention that I long for, but I love them so much that I rather keep a distance and let them have their personal space..
For that, I am really proud of myself because I didn't really scream much during the Fan Meet and cause other fans to feel irritated (unlike some others.....)
Moving on to the Hi-5 segment...
Those that purchased Category 1 tickets before 31 August were entitled to Hi-5 pass
It happened so quickly though...... Like in total probably not even 1 second per member
I said 'Orae Boja' (Let's see each other for a long time) to every member while I Hi-5 them and kept my eyes glued to their faces
Some members did look back at me (Like Hyunseung, Doojoon, Junhyung (?), Dongwoon)
But when I Hi-5 Gikwang, he was kinda blinking his eyes and Yoseob had wavering glances probably because he didn't know which fan he should look at (the one that passes, me, or the next fan)
:( It happened way too quickly..... I can't even really remember what kind of expression they had on their face... I really can't remember the situation much while I was having my Hi-5 with them :(
After today, I am even more certain that I made the right decision to support BEAST since 6 years ago
Although they didn't provide special individual fan-service to me, I felt their love and their bonds among the 6
They may not show it clearly to overseas fans and may not understand / acknowledge us as strongly as Korean Fans but that's okay because we don't always support them physically (like going to their concert in Korea or to see their music broad cast)
But I hope one thing they know is that no matter from what country, their fans all love them equally, just that some have more privileges than another and I'm sure they do know that
Sadly, there are communication barrier between us and them or else their feelings could have been better conveyed..
It's kinda sad that everything happened so quickly.. Like the fan meet felt like it was really short..
Like after so many years, I am only able to enjoy watching them perform for maybe 1 hour excluding the game segments
I really hope I can see them more often but it's not possible
Hopefully I'll be able to fly to Korea someday and attend their Concert before they enlist
& also, though I can see their faces really clearly, I had like regrets
For example, not bringing DSLR
After the bag check at the entrance, the staffs don't even care whether you take photo / videos using phone / dslr so.. I could have brought it in and used it openly :'( (but maybe not bringing may be better since I may focus a lot more on taking good photos and neglect the performance)
I also regret not saying something unique when I hi-5 them
I regret not slowing down my pace while walking past them
I regret not taking another few good look at them to keep it all in my memory
I'll probably stand by them for a good 10 years more.. HAHAHA
Because it amazing how a group can be a temporary escape when I need it.. I'm always thankful though they may not be aware of it
I reached home around 11.30pm and I was adding water marks to my fancams
I've uploaded some but they're still processing. I don't get why Youtube doesn't allow me to upload in 1080p?!?!?!
And for the rest, I'll probably upload them tomorrow since I am dead tired now
Special thanks to Three Angles Production for bring BEAST here (although sometimes you guys are so last minute....)
Also special thanks to B2STSG Admins who worked hands in hands with TAP (although you guys received some privileges.... HAHA)
Also, thank you Cheyenne for being an amazing company for the concert!
Last but not least, the 6 precious boys who put up an amazing performance
두준오빠, 현승오빠, 준형오빠, 요섭오빠, 기광오빠, 동운오빠..
공연 잘 봤어용.. 짧은지만 즐거운 시간을 보냈어요. 오늘밤의 팬미팅 잊이않을게요
꼭다시와~ 기다릴게요
우리 오래보자 <3

