I am never the kind of person to be excited about the new year.
2020 was simply a difficult year for me.
Not because of COVID, but because of the multiple things that really tested my patience and pushed me to my breaking point.
But in 2020, I learned to be more vulnerable and truthful about my emotions to the people around me.
I think I was pushed to the point where acting tough and strong in front of others was just straight up killing me.
People who doesn't know me well, would probably see that I am a person just filled with negativity and that I am just whining about everything.
But for my friends who really listened and empathised with me, I am thankful for you. I really am.
I really do hope that 2021 will be better. But sometimes I rather not have much expectations. I don't know.
I have also decided to start journalling in 2021.
I have been a pretty negative for most part of my life, and I think working full time took that to a whole new level.
I am aware of my negativity, and I would like to try changing it.
Anyway, as cliche as it may be, here are my simple 5 resolutions for 2021:
1. Reduce negativity
2. Build up confidence in the work I do
3. Eat more healthily and cut down on sugar intake
4. Keep fit despite having a full time job
5. Improve on my financial decisions
Easier said than done but I am going to try.
Lastly, I have done up a video to wrap up my 2020.
As difficult as it may be, there were good memories made and here are those memories that I'll cherish.
Have a great 2021, y'all! <3
