38/55 of Circuit Breaker
Friday, May 15, 2020
Hey Internet, I'm back.
I've wanted to update this dead blog of mine for the longest time but I couldn't find time to do so, amidst of my busy university schedule. Or, I was just plain lazy.
So much has happened during my years in NTU, and there are so many things that I am thankful for. Soulmix, KDS, Hall 10, people who've helped me in NBS, etc. I wish I can have everything I've felt for the past three years written down on this little space of mine, but three years is a lot. I can only blame myself for not keeping up with blogging sobs. I'll find time during this circuit breaker to upload some photos though.
Anyway, it's day 38/55 of circuit breaker.
Since the start of the circuit breaker, I have:
1. Completed the Chloe Ting's 2 Weeks Shred Challenge with KDS
2. (Unofficially) graduated from University, after completing my finals
3. Started on a new skin-care routine
4. Edited a make-up video (lol)
5. Applied for a Marketing Apprenticeship program
6. Finished watching Itaewon Class & caught up with The World of The Married
7. Tried to "cook" with some lame Oreo recipes (tbh, just popsicles & mug cake)
8. Learned 2 dance choreography
9. Organised my room
Some days passed by pretty quickly, and some days were just plain boring (like today..)
I find time to pass quicker when I either workout with KDS or learn a dance choreography. I / we have them scheduled right in the middle of the day, so it feels like it occupies even more time that it really does. Tomorrow (later on, since it's already past 12AM) we're going to try 3 work out videos from Pamela Reif. I'm kinda having a mixed of feelings. I am glad that I can get my body moving again and make time pass faster, but I am afraid the workout is going to be super intense. We'll just have to see how it goes but I do look forward to it 😌
Nobody reads my blog anymore but I hope everyone's doing okay during this period 💖 I'll be back with more photos next time hehe