2 days left before I leave for Europe
and there's like 2 -3 more days of Korea Trip I've yet to blogged
I'll try my best to finish it within these 2 days!
Actually Day 14 of my Korea Trip wasn't interesting at all except for the Gayo Daejeon part
All I can find in the folder for 121229 is only lunch and Gayo Daejeon
rofl I probably had went shopping or something.. I'm not very sure, I forgot about it already
had lunch that day at Mr Lee's Japanese Restaurant!
Foooooood
| Best carbonated drink ever.. Chilsung Cider |
| These salmon tasted really great. Favorite dish out of all |
| Udon |
| This fish tasted really delicious too *~* Really fresh |
| This was damn salty.. I forgot was it due to the sauce or the patty itself |
| ebi |
Lunch was great. It's all good food rofl.
That's because it's Mr Lee's Restaurant T_T I love the food there
Later in the afternoon, I forgot whatever I've done
so let me just fast forward to Gayo Daejeon hehehe
To enter this Gayo Daejeon was.. Hectic.
It was so hectic that I forgot to take photo of the building itself.
Anyway, it took place at some university hall.. My bro went there for student exchange before.
Barricades were set up at the entrance to the hall, really really really all the way in front of the actual building's door rofl. it's like.. down the stairs OTL
right in front of the building's door was red carpet.. T_T and some idol actually stood at the rest carpet while everyone's squeezing each other at the barricades area. all i can do was see from a far rofl.
I had no tickets man.. Must wait for Mr Lee's friend T_T
Mr Lee tried to call his friend but apparently he didn't answer or he was busy
Mr Lee then sneaked in lol.... forcefully entering actually. with one group of people..
The guard didn't managed to stop him hahahah
While pushing here and there, trying to enter forcefully, there's this international b2uty in front of me T_T
I talked to her.. a little. like few lines in English. awww so glad to know that she's an international b2uty like me.
she was even holding the lightstick whereas I couldn't even get the lightstick in time gdi
and then later on, he came out with some police officer?
and he just drag us in I LOVE YOU!!!! the guards were like confused hahaha
another epic entrance
Here comes photos!
(those really zoomed in are from my cousin digital cam.. I regretted not getting the zoom lens earlier T_T)
The stage
| my view, without zooming |
| idols sitting at the side of the hall |
I didn't take photos of all the idols that performed so it's not in exact order
Here's f(x)!
| LEE BONAAAAA T_T lol |
F(x) only came out for like less than 3 mins?
they didn't even perform finish the whole song.. that's because their performance broadcast-ed on TV was prerecorded..
Probably to ease the transition.. :/
Ga-in!
2NE1 ~~~
Dramatic Blue!
Btw dramatic blue is a special unit made for SBS 2013 Gayo Daejeon only.
Focuses on vocals and Yoseob is one of the member T_T BABY
gdi it's so far.. Yoseob's the 4th guy.
oh and btw, I chose not to zoom in my photos and upload because it'll be super super super blur.
and then, here's Miss A
| Min & Fei |
DYNAMIC BLACK, another unit.
Gikwang's in here T_T BABBBBBYYYYYYYY
He was laughing all the way throughout the performance..
the performance you guys see on TV is prerecorded
lol and our dear gikwang found it so funny i dont even know why
It's really hard to take a good photo of him since he kept laughing, turning to the back and squatting down to laugh / roll eyes gikwang /
but one Gikwang fansite that's probably standing at the mosh pit or with super good zoom lense took fancam of the entire laughing process. retarded T_T
I don't have such good lense to do that gikwang T_T
A dance special and here's taemin from SHINee facing me
| I only managed to identify Taemin and Hara (from Kara) here :/ |
BEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTT
and then.. my slr battery went flat fk.
zzzz..
later on in the part of BEAST's Beautiful Night Performance, they split into 2 and went further down to the sub stage.
Though side of gikwang's back was facing towards me, his tilted his face and I can bloody see his whole face damn clearly. It was like the nearest rofl.
and I wanted to take a photo of that AND THERE'S NO BATTERY GDI GDI GDI!!!!!!!!
And the performance was too short for me to concentrate on other members im sorry T_T
I need to attend their concert soon..
GDragon + Big Bang
btw.. Bigbang performed "Fantastic Baby" that night.
All the audience actually fan chanted with it LOL including me.
It's like the loudest united fan chant of the night thanks to the "Wow, fantastic baby" part rofl
another unit specially for SBS Gayo Daejeon.. something red LOL
Hyuna was in it *~*
and then.. I tried taking photos again.
The dumb me, used Viewfinder to take photo this time round (offing the dslr screen) and it bloody worked.
I took damn a lot of photos of Suju and DBSK.
ONLY IF I DID THAT WHEN GIKWANG WAS DIRECTLY INFRONT OF MY VISION RIGHT ONLY IF I DID THAT
SO WASTED!?!?!?!
Super Junior
| Donghae in Purple *~* |
| Ryeowook |
and here's DBSK with their fans screaming their lungs out.... freaking loud and sharp just like the KBS Gayo..
Gayo Daejeon ended with DBSK performance
There are also other idols that performed that night like.. T-ara, MBLAQ but me and my cousin didn't managed to take photos of them due to our pathetic camera's battery life
and that's the end of gayo!
Honestly speaking, I enjoyed SBS's Gayo Daejeon much more than KBS's
because I can see the idols much much much more clearly
and everyone's super high T_T I love it..
only if im at the mosh pit area.. / okay i should feel contented /
that's all for that day
Will blog the next post soon!
annyeong
