131231 - Day 16 in Korea

Tuesday, December 10, 2013
/121231/ Im sorry

Blogging now with a bloody foul mood.
Idk wtf had gotten into me.
Now i can't wait to go overseas. hooray just one more day. hopefully it'll be better than staying in SG

Anyway, finally I'm reaching the end of my Korea Trip Posts.
Day 16, which is also the last day of my Korea Trip.

Day 16 started out with usual breakfast and we headed to Myeongdong.
Had Din Tai Fung and the menus (if im not wrong) are exactly the same as those in Singapore


cover of the chopsticks teaching you how to eat xiao long bao











towards the end of the meal, the situation turned really ugly.
Reason being...
My younger male cousin was eating really inappropriately and my aunt was correcting him. It was for safety reasons and probably table manners that a 13 yrs old boy must already know.
And yeap, my aunt was correcting him and he still wanted to challenge my aunt.
And my aunt's daughter spoke to him and asked him to just eat like how her mom's teaching him or something? and he challenged her. and they got into some semi quarreling state already
And I couldn't stand him and tried to reason with him a few lines before I actually raised my voice and said
"shut the fuck up"
in the restaurant, in front of my relatives

he was bloody staring at me and I actually retaliated saying "stare what?" like any moment I'll actually stab him with my knife.
and my bro asked me to shut up. WOW I COULDN'T FORGET THAT 2 WORDS HE SAID TO ME
- but yeah i know thats what a brother suppose to do whatever -
and he carried on.. and my aunt told us that it's enough 
and I still couldn't let it go and I said "you shouldn't tolerate him any longer."
lol fuck whatever. I said sorry to her afterwards for making the situation nasty anyway... i'm truly sorry for that.

To be honest, I never regretted that I told him to shut the fuck up.
He had already been like this for a few meals, in the past few days.
and also, he should probably behave well when he's under the care of my aunt in korea when his parents didn't come to korea with him
I started tearing because I was bloody angry like how can a 13 year old guy be so ill-mannered consistently?! It's not as if we didn't try to reason with him
Sorry but I seriously couldn't stand people whom are so stubborn at being so unreasonably ill-mannered
fuck you. and I'm not even talking to him, even up till today rofl. i dont really care

and because of that bloody quarrel, the rest of the day was ruined
I didn't buy a lot of things at myeongdong and I regretted it. srsly.

suppose to have dinner with Mr Lee, eating ddokboki
but I asked my mom if both of us can go to Cube Cafe instead.
Because I know if I don't, I'll regret
and we took taxi to Gangnam-gu, Cheongdam-dong
it's only about $12 for that distant, not very unreasonable~

Since I went korea in 2012 Dec, it's Yoseob's solo promotion period and you can see many posters of yoseob.
I'll spam all the photos now

side gate, it's more direct to go up to the studios (dance practice room, etc)


Yoseob's "The First Collage" Poster featuring glamorous yong junhyung with "Beautiful Night" MV 

and the things displayed on the shelves ~ 
albums
G.NA unnie
BTOB Albums
BEAST Tumbler. Cube dying to suck B2UTY's money Im not even kidding
shirts for concerts and for albums
Troublemaker x Hyuna "BubblePop" album
BEAST babies
this should be slogan?
4 Minute Albums
Midnight Sun Signed albums T_T
Older albums
More of BEAST Mini Albums
Yoseob's "The First Collage" Albums
Noh Jihoon oppaaaaaaaaaa / why haven't he make a comeback... /
the counter
More merchandises
and more
I really wanted those sneakers but eomma says no / zzz /
Look at the guys behind.. they did it on purpose



I wanna steal this home
Ji Hoon oppa!
Iced Chocolate
Whole view of the 1 of the shelves




Idk... where's dongwoon

and the things I bought



spent about 200$ SGD..? only for BEAST rofl

more of the cafe






I went through this door as the toilet is behind. This is also the area from the side gate towards to Cube Studios


Cube studio T_T prolly btob upstairs


cube family gallery

 by the time I leave cube cafe, it's already dark. 



I'm so glad that I visited cube cafe. really really really glad.
Of course, I didn't see any stars in the cafe that day because most of them were performing for MBC Gayo Daejeon.
Mr Lee asked us whether we wanna go MBC Gayo Daejeon and all my other cousins said no. but I wanted T_T
I went back to the hotel to watch the live broadcast feeling so bloody sad rofl.
And this time, even if we sat right at the back, it was possible to see BEAST super clearly because they entered with their performance at the super front stage for half of the song (where all the back seated audience were).
Not only BEAST's performance, other performance were great too and my cousins regretted saying no rofl.

Anyway, it's probably the best night in Seoul..
That's it for my Korea Trip ~
on 1st Jan, I woke up super early and headed to airport with shuttle bus.
Dang it i really miss korea. I never loved a country like this before T_T probably thanks to beast too.

I'll be leaving to Europe tmr ~
I'll update and try to vlog on Twitter or Instagram so do look out!
Hopefully there's wifi EVERYWHERE

annyeong T_T